Optimizing Hormonal Balance | A Root Cause Approach
Not feeling your best? It could be your hormones.
There are many, many conditions associated with hormonal imbalance. Traditionally, conventional medicine tends to first rule out disease and then treat hormonal imbalances with synthetic hormones.
Root Cause Medicine has a very different approach. The Root Cause approach looks at your body as a whole and appreciates how the various parts, systems, and organs work together to all influence one another. It also appreciates the hierarchy of organs that exists within your body.
In this eBook you will learn:
- Are your symptoms caused by hormonal imbalance?
- The most common causes of imbalanced hormones.
- What foods cause hormonal imbalances in your body?
- How do your adrenal glands affect your symptoms?
- Natural solutions to your imbalances.