Air Fryer Crispy Tofu
Super crispy and flavorful. If you don't have an air fryer, then this recipe might be reason you'll be getting one. The tofu pieces get incredibly crispy as if they were deep fried, with just a smidge of oil. No more tofu sticking to an oily pan!
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Press tofu for at least 15 minutes to remove excess water. Cut tofu into cubes.
- Combine the coconut aminos, sesame oil and avocado oil in a bowl to create the marinade.
- Toss cubes in marinade and let sit for 15 min.
- Coat the tofu cubes with the arrowroot starch.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 for 3 minutes.
- Coat the air fryer with avocado oil, and transfer tofu cubes to the to air fryer tray.
- Cook for 12 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Serve with a side of broccoli and quinoa or cauliflower rice!
NotesIs Your Health At Its Optimum?
If you are suffering from any of the problems listed above—contact us for a consultation. Call (727) 335-0400 to schedule. Our medical clinic is located in Clearwater, FL. If you are not local to us, our medical team treats patients from across the country and internationally via telemedicine consultations. We help you find the underlying root cause of your health issues. To your health,
Dr. Vikki Petersen
IFM Certified Practitioner
Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Author of the books:
“The Gluten Effect”
"Hiatal Hernia Syndrome",
and of the e-book “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!