This version of pistachio butter is amazinglyversatile, The flavor is super rich as is, but it'salso really tasty with a squeeze of lime or lemonto cut through that richness.
- 1 cup pistachios lightly toasted
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Process the pistachios in a fed processor to getthem as fine as possible. With the motor running.pour in the water, vinegar, and salt and processuntil smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Again with the motor running, drizzle in theolive oil. Taste and adjust with more salt orvinegar. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- MORE WAYS:* Pipe or spread ontocelery sticks for anappetizer.* Smear on a plate andtop with roasted rootvegetables.* Drizzle over lambmeatballs, servedon basmati rice.
NotesIs Your Health At Its Optimum?
If you are suffering from any of the problems listed above—contact us for a consultation. Call (727) 335-0400 to schedule. Our medical clinic is located in Clearwater, FL. If you are not local to us, our medical team treats patients from across the country and internationally via telemedicine consultations. We help you find the underlying root cause of your health issues. To your health,
Dr. Vikki Petersen
IFM Certified Practitioner
Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Author of the books:
“The Gluten Effect”
"Hiatal Hernia Syndrome",
and of the e-book “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!