This version of pistachio butter is amazinglyversatile, The flavor is super rich as is, but it'salso really tasty with a squeeze of lime or lemonto cut through that richness.
- 1 cup pistachios lightly toasted
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Process the pistachios in a fed processor to getthem as fine as possible. With the motor running.pour in the water, vinegar, and salt and processuntil smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Again with the motor running, drizzle in theolive oil. Taste and adjust with more salt orvinegar. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- MORE WAYS:* Pipe or spread ontocelery sticks for anappetizer.* Smear on a plate andtop with roasted rootvegetables.* Drizzle over lambmeatballs, servedon basmati rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!