Fruity Spinach Salad
Spinach is full of antioxidants and is therefore very healthy. Berries are one of the highest antioxidant fruits. Together this salad is “uber” healthy for you and acts to protect you from toxins and cancer. And it’s delicious!
- 1 lb. fresh organic baby spinach washed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint fresh organic strawberries or raspberries washed
- ½ cup chopped organic walnuts or sliced organic almonds
- 2 Tbsp. organic sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 organic scallions chopped
- 1/8 cup flax seed oil
- ¼ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup organic balsamic vinegar
- Cut berries in half and arrange over spinach in serving bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Just before serving, pour over salad and toss. Garnish with nuts.
NotesIs Your Health At Its Optimum?
If you are suffering from any of the problems listed above—contact us for a consultation. Call (727) 335-0400 to schedule. Our medical clinic is located in Clearwater, FL. If you are not local to us, our medical team treats patients from across the country and internationally via telemedicine consultations. We help you find the underlying root cause of your health issues. To your health,
Dr. Vikki Petersen
IFM Certified Practitioner
Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Author of the books:
“The Gluten Effect”
"Hiatal Hernia Syndrome",
and of the e-book “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!