Gluten Dairy Free Recipe Chili – Organic and Delicious!
This Chili is one of my family’s favorites. It’s warming on a cold day but equally enjoyed with some cold avocado or guacamole on top during the warmer days. It is so easy to prepare, delicious, and a nice source of plant-based protein. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. It also freezes beautifully if you want to double the recipe.
- 2– 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 organic carrots sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups chopped organic onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder use less if you’re serving children or adults that like milder food
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder use less if you’re serving children or adults that like milder food
- 6 cups of cooked organic beans navy, black, pinto, kidney or mixed
- 26 oz. can chopped organic tomatoes
- 1 package of Quorn chik’n tenders optional
- 2 cups finely chopped organic kale
- Salt to taste
- Cook onion in oil until transparent, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and herbs and let combine with onion for about a minutes.
- Next add chopped carrots and combine.
- Now add to the pot 6 cups of beans with liquid (do not drain beans).
- Stir in chopped tomatoes and juice.
- Adjust saltiness to taste.
- Lastly add the chopped kale and quorn if you’re using it.
- Cook together on medium heat covered for 20-25 minutes, until everything is warmed through and cooked.Adjust seasoning.
- Serve over organic cooked brown rice if desired.
NotesIs Your Health At Its Optimum?
If you are suffering from any of the problems listed above—contact us for a consultation. Call (727) 335-0400 to schedule. Our medical clinic is located in Clearwater, FL. If you are not local to us, our medical team treats patients from across the country and internationally via telemedicine consultations. We help you find the underlying root cause of your health issues. To your health,
Dr. Vikki Petersen
IFM Certified Practitioner
Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Author of the books:
“The Gluten Effect”
"Hiatal Hernia Syndrome",
and of the e-book “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”
Buon Appetito! Dr Vikki Petersen
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!