Roasted Cauli-broc bowl with Tahini Hummus
This is a healthy lunch or dinner recipe for someone looking for a lot of healthy veggies! Cauliflower and broccoli are cruciferous vegetables and contain fiber and protein. Roasting vegetables are one my favorite ways to eat them. It really brings out the flavor. Combined with the zesty tang of the tahini hummus dressing - this is a dish I keep coming back to.
- 400 grams cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 grams ready-to-eat quinoa
- 2 pcs cooked beetroots sliced
- large handful baby spinach
- 10 pcs walnuts toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 1 pc lemon 1/2 juiced, 1/2 cut into wedges
- The night before, heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the cauliflower and broccoli in a large roasting tin with the oil and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. Roast for 25-30 mins until browned and cooked. Leave to cool completely.
- Build each bowl by putting half the quinoa in each. Lay the slices of beetroot on top, followed by the spinach, cauliflower, broccoli and walnuts. Combine the tahini, hummus, lemon juice and 1 tbsp water in a small pot. Before eating, coat in the dressing. Serve with the lemon wedges.
NotesIs Your Health At Its Optimum?
If you are suffering from any of the problems listed above—contact us for a consultation. Call (727) 335-0400 to schedule. Our medical clinic is located in Clearwater, FL. If you are not local to us, our medical team treats patients from across the country and internationally via telemedicine consultations. We help you find the underlying root cause of your health issues. To your health,
Dr. Vikki Petersen
IFM Certified Practitioner
Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Author of the books:
“The Gluten Effect”
"Hiatal Hernia Syndrome",
and of the e-book “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”
Recipe from BBC Good Food.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!