Grilled Veggie Skewers
This is the easiest way to eat a rainbow of delicious veggies in the midst of the July 4th festivities!This grilled vegetable kabob recipe is vegan, meat-free, dairy-free, and egg-free. It is also suitable for vegetarian, nut-free, soy-free, and gluten-free diets. Special thanks to www.allrecipes.com
- 1 fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 2 medium zucchinis cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 medium yellow squash cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion cut into chunks
- 12 pcs cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 8 pcs bamboo skewers soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat a grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Alternately thread pineapple chunks, zucchini slices, yellow squash slices, mushrooms, onion chunks, tomatoes, and bell pepper chunks onto skewers.
- Whisk olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; brush some of the mixture over vegetables.
- Cook skewers on the preheated grill until vegetables are tender, turning and basting vegetables with remaining olive oil mixture occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes.
NotesIs Your Health At Its Optimum?
If you are suffering from any of the problems listed above—contact us for a consultation. Call (727) 335-0400 to schedule. Our medical clinic is located in Clearwater, FL. If you are not local to us, our medical team treats patients from across the country and internationally via telemedicine consultations. We help you find the underlying root cause of your health issues. To your health,
Dr. Vikki Petersen
IFM Certified Practitioner
Founder of Root Cause Medical Clinic
Author of the books:
“The Gluten Effect”
"Hiatal Hernia Syndrome",
and of the e-book “Gluten Intolerance – What You Don’t Know May Be Killing You!”
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!