Watermelon Lime Spritzers
Celebrate the 4th of July with this fun, flavorful and healthy cocktail recipe!Most of us, like to enjoy the occasional adult beverage, so we figured we should all have a recipe that's easy to make at home and has some actual nutritional value.Enter these amazing Watermelon Lime Spritzers!Thanks to www.simplyquinoa.com for this recipe!
- 6 heaping cups chopped watermelon
- 3 pcs lime
- 20 oz plain seltzer
- lime slices for garnish
- Add the watermelon to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Place a nut milk bag over a bowl and pour the contents on the blender into the bag. Gently squeeze the liquid from the bag and discard the remaining pulp.
- Juice limes and set aside.
- Add 1/4 cup watermelon juice and 2 tablespoons lime juice into each glass. Stir together.
- Top each glass with ice cubes and seltzer and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!